Melbourne Studio Moves News / Event / 16.04.2013

The growing Melbourne Studio has moved to a new space at Level 4, 125 Flinders Lane. Located on the corner of Higson and Flinders Lanes, in the City Central District, the renovated loft warehouse space at the top of the Higson Building has wonderful light and captures the rhythm of Melbourne’s old rag trade quarter. Completed in 1912 for the saddler J.Higson & Sons and designed by Billing Peck & Kemter, the building is now home to a range of creative firms including graphic designers, architects and lighting designers.


OTHER NEWS