Fame Cove

Alvardo Pty Ltd / Port Stephens, Australia

This 400ha site is located on the foreshore of Port Stephens and contains Fame Cove, a world renowned boating haven. McGregor Coxall was commissioned to undertake a scoping exercise which was recognised by the community as the most significant opportunity to secure this large area of Port Stephens as publicly accessible land. The first step was to convene a reference group that consisted of key government, environment and community stakeholders to assist in identifying issues and steering the strategic direction for the project.

These agreed directions have set the agenda for 90% of the site to be dedicated to public use/national park and the remaining 10% to be developed into a self sustaining, eco-friendly village cluster. The process and findings of the scoping exercise were summarised in the Fame Cove Strategic Direction Study.

Site Area

.4 ha

Services

  • Ecology
  • Land Use and Spatial Studies
  • Landscape Master Plan
  • Open Space
  • Resource Conservation Management
  • Waterfront
  • Art Installation
  • Brownfields
  • Building Energy, Carbon and Water Footprint Models
  • Catchment Flow Models

Collaborators

  • Angelo Doukas
  • Masson Wilson Twiney
  • Tree Wise Men Australia Pty Ltd
  • Lippmann Associates
  • Building Code & Bushfire Hazard Solutions
  • CMS Surveyors
  • Arup
  • Northrop Engineers
  • Biosis Pty Ltd
  • Umwelt (Australia)
  • Tattersall Surveyors
  • Griffin Capital
Adrian McGregor
Talk to Adrian McGregor about Fame Cove
Get In Touch

Fostering community engagement + social interaction

Placeholder lorem ipsum abstract copy molupta volorro vitiam nulliqu atatqui Placeholder lorem ipsum abstract copy approx words Iqui di aut pel molupta.